Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Started My new Set of Locs today!

Well its been almost 3 years since I cut off my sisterlocks and I do miss them sooo much. I don't think I'd ever get them again though. I am in a different place in my life and I want my hair to represent non conformity in every way possible. Thats why I decided to do semi free form locs this time around. I have never done this for myself before so this will be interesting to see the transformation process.
Some of the things I don not plan on doing is a lot of styling. When I had sisterlocks I styled my hair to death, I colored my hair every month, did all kinds of tight updos on a weekly basis. They were fun but my hair paid a price for all those perfect coifs. Now Im ready for big hair, less neatness more rasta vibe I guess.
twa afro hair style
My twa back in june 2013
natural hair twists
tried a little twist out in August
Yaay My Dredlock Journey Starts Today Nov 2013
so my plan is to keep going with this semi free form because I really want my locs to look as thick as possible, my hair is thin but I have a lot of it, and it tends to shrink up like crazy so i know it will be a while before I see any visible length. Here goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment